Frequently Asked Questions
Contact the ISI Team to find out more about our services and coverage!
Contact the ISI Team to find out more about our relationships and industry knowledge!
Additionally, each distribution channel has supply chain nuances that new suppliers must adapt to before product can be made available to customers – rep agents can step in and help suppliers build distributor relationships and help navigate the various distribution complexities to ensure speed to revenue.
Lastly, most rep agents are paid on commission only when a product is purchased. This makes rep agents a “fixed cost” to the manufacturer regardless of the volume of product being sold. Rather than a supplier paying for the salary, insurance, travel expenses, etc… of an in house sales team, the supplier assumes virtually no financial risk as the rep agent makes the investment of time, travel, and resources while the supplier can continue pursuing other business opportunities.
Contact the ISI Team to find out more about our ability to reach your desired customers or distributors!
- Struggle to find time to reach new customers
- Employ an expensive sales force that cuts into profit margins
- Have complex products and find it hard to maintain an educated sales force
- Pay large travel expenses for distributor meetings, events, and customer visits
- Find it difficult to gain meetings with desired distributors
- Experience a distributor favoring a primary competitor
- Are not located near a desired distributor
- Have a limited sales force to attend various distributors meetings and events
- Need assistance navigating the many distributor requirements
- Need a fresh perspective on solutions within the marketplace
- Want to save time and money!
- Want your brand to grow!
Contact the ISI Team if you find yourself considering a rep agent!
When a rep agent is involved, the manufacturer benefits by efficiently, effectively, and profitably reaching more customers through more distributors while spending less money, spending less time, and using less resources.
When a rep agent is involved, the distributor benefits by seeing suppliers quickly adapt to their operational needs as well as by enjoying a one stop shop for many different product questions, support needs, and solutions for the customer. This ultimately leads to speed-to-revenue.
When a rep agent is involved, the customer benefits by having an experienced and committed advocate bring multiple solutions in one sitting, provide strategy and perspective about the marketplace, and provide long-term relationship stability in a high turnover industry.
Contact the ISI Team to find out how you can be completely connected in the B2B MRO Marketplace from start to finish and everything in between!